Riverside Renewable Energy
About Riverside Renewable Energy
- Riverside Renewable Energy is an energy company located in Gloucester City, New Jersey
- All of the electricity generated by Riverside Renewable Energy is 100% Solar Energy.
- It is the largest rooftop solar array in North America!
- The Riverside Renewable Energy solar facility has a capacity of 9 mega watts creating 11 million kilowatthours of renewable energy annually
- How many photovoltaic solar panels do you need to cover 23 FOOTBALL FIELDS?
- TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT PANELS
- They cover 1.1 MILLION square feet of rooftop space
Benefits to the Environment
- Capturing 9 Mega Watts of clean energy is the yearly equivalent to:
- Eliminating 16 MILLION pounds of CO2 emissions from the atmosphere
- Removing 1,200 cars from our streets and highways
- Enough energy to power 1,500 homes
- Planting 400,000 trees (2,300 acres)